The Collaborative Service Team (CST) is a group of professional individuals who work in partnership with families, schools and community agencies. They are an integral part of the communities and School Districts of Crow Wing County, providing strong, researched based interventions. The CST works with children and their families from birth to 18 and there is no cost to the child or family for the services.
The Collaborative Service Team is designed to inform families of formal and informal services and supports available to them in the community. This group of professionals is working in schools and homes throughout Crow Wing County to help families with children by providing:
- Group and individual skills training to children and their families.
- Assistance in crisis situations.
- Coordinating services in the school and community.
By connecting a family or student to supports, whether it is within the school setting, and/or supports within their community, the opportunity for a variety of interventions and services are maximized. Due to the work of the Collaborative Service Worker (CSW), there is a collective school and community response to ensure that each child has an opportunity to experience academic and social/emotional success within their school experience.
Look for a member of the Collaborative Service Team at a school near you!
- Becky Stadem, Coordinator - 1-218-454-5529
- Baxter School - 1-218-454-6443
- Lowell School - 1-218-454-6571
- Nisswa School - 1-218-961-6888
- Riverside School - 1-218-454-6846
- Garfield School - 1-218-454-6480
- Harrison School - 1-218-454-6527
- Forestview School - 1-218-454-6051
- Early Childhood Brainerd and Crosby - 1-218-454-5434
- Early Childhood Brainerd and Pequot - 1-218-454-5440
- Pequot Lakes ML School - 1-218-568-9326
- Pequot Lakes High School - 1-218-568-9325
- CRES - 1-218-545-8854
- Crosby Jr & Sr High - 1-218-545-8826