NJPA is pleased to continue our Small Project Partnership opportunity for Region 5 Cities, Counties, and Other Government Associations.
Small Project Partnership Fund Best Practices & Guidelines
- Must be Region 5 City, County, or Other Government Association
- Each project should be an innovative project that builds & promotes shared economies and/or professionals
- Must include a 50/50 financial match (in-kind support is not considered a financial match)
- Must include proof of financial match
- Maximum partnership amount of $2500
- Projects are approved on a first come-first serve basis while funds exist
- NJPA reserves all rights to review and approve or deny all applications
- Each project must satisfy the public purpose doctrine
- Entities may pool Small Project Partnership funds for a shared project
- Funding is intended for use in the current fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). Applications must be submitted no later than May 31st of each year and funds used prior to June 30th of that same fiscal year
- Project Partnership is limited to one per entity per fiscal year
- Projects cannot fund private benefit
- NJPA strongly encourages use of our Contract Purchasing contracts if applicable
If you have a project to submit, please use this form.
If you have received Small Project Partnership funds, please submit this form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anna Gruber, Manager of City & County Solutions
anna.gruber@NJPAcoop.org | 320-292-4046